Amory Lovins has been redefining the possible at the Rocky Mountain Institute that he co-founded with his collaborator and former wife Hunter Lovins thirty years ago. Their work on advanced resource productivity and innovative business strategies that provided the intellectual capital for the “think and do” work of RMI was captured in their 1999 book Natural Capitalism.
Rocky Mountain Institute has kicked off what it describes as its “most ambitious project ever” – Reinventing Fire – to drive the profitable transformation off fossil fuels to efficiency and renewables.
Take advantage of one of these upcoming opportunities nearby to hear Amory Lovins talk about Reinventing Fire:
- Tuesday, February 14th, 7:00 – 8:30 pm at Phillips Exeter Academy in Exeter, NH – the O’Boyle Sustainability Lecture Series
- Free and open to the public
- Wednesday, February 15th, 4:00 – 5:00 pm – Yale University Live Lecture Series
- Via live streaming video
- Connect to http://www.livestream.com/yale at 4:00 pm to participate
- Thursday, February 16th, 6:00 – 8:30 pm – Xconomy Xchange – an evening with Amory Lovins