After 14 years of beautiful Holiday House Tours, the Needham Women’s Club brings you the first Needham Garden Tour on Sunday, June 3, 2012. This year’s Tour will show the gardens of six homeowners…some large and some small…some imagined by experts, others maintained by gardening enthusiasts. All are lovingly cared for and hold inspiration for us all.
- Tickets are $30 until Monday, May 28 (Memorial Day). After that, they will be available for $35 on the Needham Women’s Club web site, or at the Needham Historical Society the day of the Tour.
- The net proceeds of the Needham Garden Tour will be donated to support the restoration of the Greene’s Field playground.
- This is a rain or shine event.
- The Tour is self-guided. You may start and end your Tour any time between 11:00am and 3:00 pm on Sunday, June 3. Ticketholders will begin the Needham Garden Tour at the Needham Historical Society (1147 Central Avenue) where you will pick up your program containing garden locations, a map and descriptions. Ticketholders will also be given a bracelet to wear while on the Tour.
- Tour-goers will be treated to “how to” Garden Chats by area experts offered during the day.