- This event has passed.
Meatless Monday – Dave Becker Zoom Cooking Class
February 8, 2021 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$75
On Monday, February 8, at 6:30 p.m., Chef Dave Becker, owner of Sweet Basil and Juniper restaurants, will show us how to create an unforgettable meatless meal while we enjoy the same meal (dinner for two) in our homes.
Here’s how it works:
- You register and pay $75.
- Prior to the event, you will receive an email with final details and a link to join the cooking class.
- Dave’s restaurant will prepare a three-course meatless, fully cooked, takeout meal for two.
- You pick it up at Juniper in Wellesley from 5:45 to 6:15 p.m. on February 8. Optional bottle(s) of wine, selected for the meal, may be purchased at pick-up.
- At 6:30 p.m., join Dave and other diners as we watch him live on Zoom preparing the meal from his home.
- Enjoy the meal while you watch!
The $75 fee includes: a three-course takeout meal for two, cooking class with Dave on Zoom, a Dave Becker cookbook, and a donation to the Needham Community Council Food Pantry. You will be emailed final details and a link to join the Zoom event prior to February 8.
There is a limit of 100 Zoom participants. You may purchase more than one meal (each meal serves two). The event will be recorded and posted on our website along with the recipes.
The League of Women Voters of Needham is responsible for the financial and logistical arrangements for this event.
See the invitation for details on the program and to purchase a ticket.< February 2 is the last day to register. And read more about Meatless Monday Needham and consider taking the Meatless Monday pledge!