Living Green in Needham
Learn how you can fight climate change by changing your diet – eating more plant-based foods and limiting your intake of meat, especially red meat. It’s a triple win — good for you, good for the environment, and an inspiration to expand your cooking repertoire! We hope you will join with Meatless Monday Needham and take the pledge.
Also, where can I buy local food? What are some ways to reduce food waste at home? What local organizations are working to get food to those in need?
Explore Living Green in Needham for answers to these questions and more!
- 3R Food Waste 12/08/15 event information
- Chickpea and Cauliflower Curry recipe
- Curried Lentils and Rice recipe
- Food Waste Educational and Informational Programs
- Locally Sourced Food Matrix
- Mock Mushroom Barley Soup
- Needham Local Food Sources – excel file
- Needham Local Food Sources – .pdf file
- Needham RTS Food Waste Recycling Program
- Quinoa Almond Pilaf recipe
- Ratatouille With Chickpeas
- Resiliency Gardens Project Flyer
- Tunesian Vegetable Stew