- This event has passed.
What’s new with Mass Energy’s Drive Green program and the EV Market
March 20 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Mass Energy Consumer Alliance’s Drive Green with Mass Energy program has helped Massachusetts consumers navigate the electric vehicle market and access discounted pricing on a range of vehicles. The electric vehicle market has been growing and changing rapidly since Mass Energy launched the program.
Join Mass Energy on March 20th for a one hour webinar to cover:
- What we need next in the world of EVs and policy
- Updates on progress towards building out charging infrastructure in Massachusetts
- New models of cars available
- How Mass Energy is making Level II charger installation easy
- Drive Green program news: new dealerships, new cars, new information; and how you can spread the word.
Electrifying transportation is one of the most important steps we can take to reduce our emissions 80% by 2050, as a stable climate demands. We hope you’ll join Mass Energy for this important webinar.
You can attend the webinar at either of two times – 12:00 noon or 7:00 pm on March 20th.
Register here for this no-cost webinar.
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com or 800-287-3950 x5.