Register for the Green Team Community Service Internship at www.needhamfarm.org
Experience Needham from field to fork while developing valuable skills and an understanding of environmental sustainability.
• Learn the practice and art of sustainable agriculture
• Learn the impacts of our current food policies on ourselves and the environment
• Learn how you can help improve Needham’s food security
• Cook produce grown on the Farm
• Lead volunteers with planning and maintenance of school gardens
When: Saturday mornings 9:00 – 12:30 in the fall and spring, and occasional meetings during the winter. (Full schedule, applications and more information are available at www.needhamfarm.org)
If to everything there is a season, then this is the season to…
Come Grow With the Needham Community Farm!