Join Green Needham and HomeWorks Energy on Wednesday, April 26, at 7:00 PM in the the Needham Public Library’s Community Room for an evening of home energy efficiency discussion!
What is Needham Saves?: The Green Needham Collaborative, and our new partner, HomeWorks Energy*, have teamed up for the Needham Saves campaign. Our mission? To ensure as many people as possible take advantage of the no-cost home energy assessment they have already paid for through their monthly utility bills so they can save energy, save money, and help the environment.
What you will learn: You will learn the benefits of a no-cost home energy assessment including: instant savings measures such as no-cost LED light bulbs, programmable thermostats, and smart power strips. You’ll also learn about the savings associated with the program. Here is the agenda:
1. Intro to HomeWorks Energy & Mass Save
2. What does a no-cost Home Energy Assessment entail? What happens during an assessment?
3. Health & Safety addressed during assessment
4. Diving in deeper: Using an infrared camera, we will learn how this tool is used during the assessment
5. Savings! What are the potential savings associated with a no-cost Home Energy Assessment?
Read our Event flyer.
*HomeWorks Energy is the Mass Save program’s largest Home Performance Contractor (HPC). Our mission is to make energy efficiency as simple as possible, from concept to completion.
“Needham Saves” Home Energy Workshop on Wed. April 26th