More than 350 of your Needham neighbors have installed solar. Becoming one of them may be easier than you think!
- How to get solar done
- Federal (30%) and State Tax Credits which lower the cost of solar.
- Current State incentives that make it attractive now.
- Future changes to State incentives.
You’ll also meet:
- “Solar ambassadors,” neighbors who already benefit from having solar panels on their roofs.
- Solar installers who will be on hand to answer your questions and evaluate your particular property.
The program will be held on October 18th from 7-9 at Broadmeadow School. Refreshments will be served. The Needham Community Education program charge is $15.