More than 350 of your Needham neighbors have installed solar. Becoming one of them may be easier than you think!
Join us on October 18th and learn about the benefits of installing solar at your home! The Green Needham Collaborative is offering an updated Solar 101 seminar with information about:
- How to get solar done
- Federal (30%) and State Tax Credits which lower the cost of solar.
- Current State incentives that make it attractive now.
- Future changes to State incentives.
You’ll also meet:
- “Solar ambassadors,” neighbors who already benefit from having solar panels on their roofs.
- Solar installers who will be on hand to answer your questions and evaluate your particular property.
The program will be held on October 18th from 7-9 at Broadmeadow School. Refreshments will be served. The Needham Community Education program charge is $15.
Register here at the Needham Community Education web site.
Solar 101: Now is the time to Go Solar at Needham Community Education