The GO GREEN Needham Expo on Saturday, November 10 from 10 am to 4pm at Needham Town Hall will inform Needham residents to energy and cost saving options for their homes and businesses. To see a full list of participants, click here. Hope to see you there!
Boucher Energy Systems, Inc. was established in 1981. Our goal is to utilize world class products while designing the most comfortable and energy efficient heating and air conditioning systems possible. We have designed and installed systems for houses ranging from 1,000 to 20,000+ square feet — for homes dating from the 18th century to the most modern, super colonials.
Boucher Energy can help Needham residents improve their home’s energy efficiency with a number of services it offers, including:
- Heating Systems: Boucher Energy uses World Class HVAC products, including Viessmann, Unico, and Viega, to design the most comfortable and energy efficient heating systems possible.
- Air Conditioning: Boucher Energy has been installing central air conditioning systems since 1981. We are proud to offer world class, innovative options for air conditioning your home.
- Service and Maintenance: Keeping your HVAC equipment in good repair can save you more than money and time. Imagine having a summer party in your home when your air conditioner fails, or in the dead of winter when your furnace stops working.
- Indoor Air Quality: Boucher Energy offers several products to improve indoor air quality. Poor indoor air quality can cause or contribute to the development of chronic respiratory diseases such as asthma.
Why Choose Boucher Energy Systems, Inc.?
- Professional and courteous technicians are trained to offer you the most up to date diagnostic and installation services available. They will treat your home like their own and will leave it as clean as when they arrived.
- If you are a SmartPay Maintenance Plan customer and have an emergency after hours, Boucher Energy System’s answering service will notify the on-call technician immediately and they will contact you as soon as possible.
- Boucher Energy System is a participating contractor of the Mass Save Program.
- Boucher Energy System’s technicians are NATE Certified. North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is the nation’s largest, non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians.
Learn more about how Boucher Energy Systems can help make your home more energy efficient at the GO GREEN Needham Expo.