Green Needham works with our Mass Save® partner, AECOM, (Eversource’s contractor), to encourage Needham businesses and non-profits to participate in Eversource’s “Small Business Energy Advantage Program.” Through this program, they can get no-cost energy assessments and to do follow-up work – subsidized up to 95% by Mass Save® – thereby saving money and energy by making their business more energy efficient. We are always looking for ways to engage local businesses and non-profits and encourage them to schedule an assessment.
Activities could include:
- Working with Green Needham’s Eversource partner, AECOM, to encourage more local businesses and non-profits to participate in the program.
- Visiting local businesses and non-profits to explain how the program works, and explain how they can save money and energy by participating.
- Educating local businesses and non-profits about the energy savings realized from follow-up work (95% subsidized by Mass Save® ).
- Thinking of creative ways to reach more Needham businesses and non-profits.
- Writing blog posts/using social media to share recent successes to encourage more businesses and non-profits to participate in the program.