Green Needham’s Home Energy Savings Team works with our Mass Save partner, HomeWorks Energy, to encourage residents to get no-cost home energy assessments, and to do follow-up work like adding insulation, thereby saving money and energy by making their home more energy efficient. We are always looking for ways to enage people and encourage them to schedule an assessment.
Topics could include:
- partnering with local retail establishments to set up tabling events in their stores – HomeEnergy Works will give a donation to a named non-profit for every assessment scheduled!
- partnering with local community organizations to set up tables at their events – HomeEnergy Works will give a donation to the community organization or named non-profit for every assessment scheduled!
- educating homeowners about the energy savings realized from follow-up work (75& subsidized by Mass Save)
- using social media to share successes and encourage friends and neighbors to get an assessment
- thinking of creative ways to reach more Needham residents